....... A Journey through this life ... desiring to be filled with Grace, Mercy and Prayer.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gifts from Above

Daniel Ridgeway Knight  - The Washerwoman

 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  James 1:17


I am thanking God today for His special gifts to me. Do you ever lose sight of those gifts in your life? I am so frail and I lose sight of them so often!

A special gift He has given me right now is friendship. I can just "feel" the prayers and love from so many ladies back home in the States. I am so full of gratefulness for that... I'm sure if I had each and every one of them right here, I would give them the biggest hug!

Sometimes I might dwell on the fact that they aren't right here.... that I can't actually talk to them as I would like to. Then... then... God in His mercy and love to me ... reminds me that He is here! He also sends me an email or special chat time on Facebook that reminds me of His extra special love to me through them.

Ladies, we have such a power in encouraging each other. I just love this picture above. Wouldn't you just love to wash your clothes with a special friend! We could chat for hours while doing that! Just think of the things we could share as God works in and through us! Laundry would take on a whole new meaning....

Today, I will focus on His many gifts to me.... Today, I will thank God for you .... and as you think of it, write me a comment and let me know what you would tell me while we washed clothes together....

Blessings to your Day,

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna-what a nostalgic picture you created with your words and painting. I would talk about what is going on in our kitchen and what we are reading and the verses we have been memorizing and what I have been learning.
    Carol Ziemke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol! and thank you for visiting! I would love to have you come over and we would talk about just that! Blessings dear friend! - Anna

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun. Comments are neat. Especially when they're oh so sweet! I thank you very much for leaving one!